This post is 4+ years old, and it’s under a readmore for a reason. I apologize for anything that makes you cringe. I’m cringing thinking about what’s below, and now I’m cringing even more thinking of your (completely deserved) reaction. -8/11/17
Purva, an amazing person whose blog you should check out, nominated me to do this Liebster Award post.
The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
11 Facts About Myself:
1) I absolutely have to keep my toenails painted. I can’t stand to see them plain. It doesn’t bother be with other people, though. Just me.
2) I’m not very confident in my self. (I’m sure you’ve already figured this out. XD) I’m terrible at whatever it is unless told several times otherwise.
3) I have an irrational fear of wasps. Probably ’cause I’m allergic to them.
4) I still watch Adventure Time and most of the other cartoons I watched when I was younger. Even though I’m 14, and should probably be interested in Jersey Shore or something.
5) I’ve watched every season of The Voice. Team Shakira for the win.
6) I prefer fruit flavored foods and drinks over any other food or drink.
7) My lucky number, and the one on my Volleyball jersey is 7.
8) I have a sister. She’s almost 20, and I really look up to her. She’s, like, my one of my best friends. (Just don’t tell her I said that. 😛 )
9) The only computer/video game I play besides The Sims, is Portal 2. Sadly, the 1st person point of view on the game makes me dizzy if I play it for long periods at a time. (But Ohmygosh, the plot’s so good. You should look it up sometime. Or play the game- that works, too.)
10) I love tank tops. I have an entire drawer full, and then several others lying around my room in random places. My name’s FoxFace, and I have a problem.
11) I’m not a big fan of violent video games like Call of Duty or World of Warcraft. They don’t make me sick or creep me out, they’re just not my thing. Plus, I suck at using the XBox/PlayStation controllers. I prefer the games I mentioned in #9 and the keyboard. I’m good at keyboard games.
11 questions asked by Purva. Whoops, I linked to her again.*Cough*MouseOver*CoughCough*
1. What is your favorite color and why?
I like blue and purple. I like blue, because it’s, like, everywhere and it reminds me of the sky and the water. Both of which I love. I like purple, mainly in my outfits, because it brings out the green in my hazel eyes without actually having to wear green. Weird explanation, I know.
2. What is one thing on your bucket list?
I only have 2 purposes in life.
Basically, To live life in general. Make sure I contributed to the world somehow.
Also, (This one’s pretty silly. XD) To become famous on YouTube. Maybe make a short film of somesort.
4. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
I can tolerate a whole lotta things, but I can’t stand it when people are judged too quickly. I have to get to know them before I can give my opinion on them. Also, I think people need legit reasons to hate someone other than “She’s a cheerleader” or “He hangs out with this type of person”.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An actress. 🙂 Not for the famous part, just ’cause I love it and like to make people smile. Or on occasion, cry. As long as they’re entertained.
6. How do you plan spending summer 2013?
Band camp. I’m gonna be in High School this fall. Also my grandma takes me, my sister, and my two cousins on vacation every year. The rest will be spent sleeping in til noon or with friends.
7. What are your favorite television shows?
I like Adventure Time, The Voice, Doctor Who, and The Big Bang Theory. I also watch crime shows with my parents.
8. If you were to describe yourself in seven words, what would they be?
Shy, Absolutely Crazy, Fiercely Loyal, Smart,
9. If you could meet one person in the whole world, who would it be and why?
Ke$ha. She loves her fans, and I can kinda relate to her in a strange way. We could talk about our cats or somethin’. Haha.
10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The people! There’s so many great and talented people on the Internet. I wish I could follow all of them. (And no, not in the stalkerish way.)
11. What is your favorite hobby and why?
Well, I do enjoy laying around doing nothing…
But I’ve gotta say my music. In 6th grade, my parents made me try Band, and now I love it so much. I’m a percussionist, by the way. I think I mentioned that earlier.
Now, please excuse me while I go find 11 blogs.