I thought I was stressed my freshman year…
This post is 4+ years old, and it’s under a readmore for a reason. I apologize for anything that makes you cringe. I’m cringing thinking about what’s below, and now I’m cringing even more thinking of your (completely deserved) reaction. -8/11/17
I’ve tried to make a post about school for the past 2, almost 3 months. I’ve obviously failed.
- School stresses me out. So do other things.
- I don’t want to get out of bed most mornings. One is because of the above. The other is my bed is very warm and the outside is not. I hate being cold.
- My friend has been ditching me. She’s been clingy to other friends, and lets them drag her away from me. I’m not trying to be obsessive, but she hardly ever wants to hang out anymore.
- My Math grade is a C. I need to have at least a B in order to stay in the AP class.
- I know I can stay in the AP class. I am very capable, but don’t understand word problems.
- I’m in Driver’s Ed for the rest of the semester. I’ll be taking Guitar after Christmas Break.
- I’m being forced to plan out my future. Everyone in the entire school has to take an ‘Enrichment Class’. We usually do nothing.
- My birthday is on the 9th of November. You don’t have to do anything special for me.
I hope everything is going well for all of you. Enjoy your Halloween, and I’ll start seeing you soon, okay?